The telephone is a fundamental tool in anyone’s daily life, whether in personal or professional life.
Because of this, losing or even having your cell phone stolen, in addition to the financial loss this represents, ends up becoming a tremendous inconvenience for the progress of daily activities. Tracking your phone is therefore a necessity.
In this article we will cover 5 different ways to track your cell phone, to help you find it as soon as possible.
Track by Google Android
If by chance you lose your device and it has the Android operating system , you will be able to track it and find it. If the device cannot be found, you can still lock or clean it.
For this to be possible, it is essential that it is:
- connected ;
- connected to a Google Account;
- connected to mobile data or connected to Wi-Fi;
- visible on Google Play;
- with the “Local” / GPS option activated;
- with Find My Device enabled.
If he is under these conditions, follow these steps:
- Go to android.com/ find and log in to your Google Account.
- If you have more than one device, click on the lost device at the top of the screen.
- If the lost device has more than one user profile, log in with a Google Account that resides in the main profile.
- The lost device will receive a notification.
- On the map, note the approximate location of the device.
- The location is approximate and there is no way to be exact.
- If it is not possible to locate the device, you will be able to see its last known location, if available.
- Be aware of what you want to do. If necessary, click Enable lock and clear
Locate By iPhone iOS – Find My Device
If you want to track your phone and it is an iPhone, then you can search for it on iCloud.com.
- Enter the iCloud.com website ;
- Click on all devices. In the list available, there will be a dot next to the device, indicating its status: green, if online; gray, if offline.
- If the device is online and can be located, its location will be shown on the map.
- If he is unable to be located, his last location will be visible on the map for a period of up to 24 hours. Select the “Notify when found” option to receive notification as soon as it is online.
Through the Cerberus Anti-Theft app
- The first step in tracking your phone is to go to Google Play and obviously download and install the application.
- The application will ask for a set of permissions. It is vital that you agree with them, otherwise tracking and blocking may not work.
- After proper installation, access the Cerberus and set it as one or more of the options available;
There are software on the market specializing in cell phone tracking, WhatsApp number spying and general location via GPS.
Some even promise to track the person by number, which would be somewhat curious. Other ways to do this safely and securely, through Google, you can find here on this page.
The MSPY is one of them, it is a program “spy” paid. This means that you need to first purchase a license and then download it.
- After installation, the software is not detected, so it remains invisible;
- Access the Control Panel on the web, where you want and when you want and see where your device is.
By Easy Finder & Anti-Theft
Another program that has this device tracking function is Easy Finder & Anti-Theft . It is a very light application, but it has great potential. It allows you to control various features of your device from any browser.
- After installation, it will automatically register for your Google accounts.
- After that, enter the Android Lost website , login and locate the device.
- In addition to tracking, you can lock, erase the SD card, send SMS, take a photo of whoever is using the device, delete device data, among other things.
Learning how to track your phone
Learning how to track your phone is a simple and quick task. Just install one of the software indicated in this article, configure the device and you’re done! You will be prepared for any eventuality.